It’s like summer on a plate.
- linguine or pasta of choice
- 1 lb shrimp
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Peel shrimp and toss with oil and pepper.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and then into small half moons.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Press or dice garlic.
- Juice the lemon.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- In a pan, sauté squash and tomatoes in olive oil on medium heat about 6 minutes.
- Add garlic and butter to pan, stirring for another minute until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, and cover pan with lid and turn heat down low. Cook until shrimp are no longer see-through, or about 5 minutes. Flip as needed.
- Add pasta to pan and toss to combine.
- Douse everything with pepper.
- Place pasta on plate and top with more pepper, salt and maybe a splash of olive oil to taste. Dig in!