Is it the weekend yet?
- 1 1/2 cup pancake mix – go for one with simple ingredients like Arrowhead Mills or Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk or nut milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 carton blueberries
- maple syrup
- ghee or butter
- Mix the pancake mix, coconut, eggs, milk, and honey in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet on medium with some ghee.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan in desired shapes.
- Throw a bunch of bluebs in there. Go crazy!
- After edges become firm, give it a flip. Note: the blueberries may make your typical cook time a little bit longer.
- Serve pancakes with more blueberries for garnish and drizzle with syrup. Yum!!