My body is ready.
- pizza crust – try Trader Joe’s cauliflower crust, or naan!
- olive oil
- almond ricotta or ricotta
- 4-5 slices bacon
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 4-5 big fat figs
- 1 small red onion
- optional: balsamic reduction
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bacon into 1 inch slices. Doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Slice figs and red onion thinly.
- Roughly chop arugula.
- Cook pizza crust if needed.
- Spread olive oil across crust.
- Use a spoon to smoosh ricotta across the crust. Don’t make this too thick – go for about 1/4 inch.
- Spread out arugula, red onion, and figs on top of ricotta.
- Cook bacon in a pan until lightly browned. It doesn’t have to be completely cooked, just a nice brown edge.
- Place bacon pieces on top of pizza.
- Cook pizza for 15-20 mins in oven until desired crispiness.
- Drizzle balsamic on top of pizza if you want.
- Cut and serve!