It does exist: a gluten and dairy free creamy pasta recipe.
- gluten free fettuccine (Trader Joes!)
- 3 cups assorted mushrooms – crimini is great
- 1 head garlic
- 1 lemon
- fresh chives
- 3 handfuls spinach
- 1/3 cup bone broth
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup water
- small squirt dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Chop mushrooms and chives.
- Peel the garlic. Mince half.
- Chop lemon in half.
- Blend: cashews, water, mustard, juice of half a lemon, and a few cloves of garlic until smooth.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil.
- Cook pasta as directed.
- While cooking pasta, heat up olive oil in a skillet.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook until reduced, about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and spinach, and stir 1 minute.
- Add bone broth, chives, and cashew mix (from blender), cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta, and toss with sauce mixture.
- Scoop pasta onto plate, top with fresh pepper and salt.
- Lightly drizzle some olive oil and balsamic on top.
- Cozy up :]